Purchase Industrial pumps
New, Used and Salvage Pumps
Industrial pumps are one of our specialties at LCEC. We’ve been sourcing pumps for decades in order to offer the best selection of new, used and salvaged industrial pumps online. At any given time you can find 1,700+ centrifugal water pumps, positive displacement pumps, vacuum pumps and more.
Centrifugal Water Pumps
The centrifugal pumps for sale at LCEC are top-of-the-line components. We’ve sourced equipment from some of the most trusted centrifugal pump manufacturers in the industry.
Centrifugal water pumps are the most common type of high-pressure centrifugal pump. They can be used for a variety of purposes including circulation, filtration and water processing systems.
Industrial Chemical Pumps
When chemicals need to be transported special types of pumps need to be used. They are typically made of high alloy, corrosion-resistant materials such as stainless steel and titanium. Some types of industrial chemical pumps you’ll find at LCEC include:
- Centrifugal pumps that can be used to extract or transport petrochemicals and other chemicals.
- Boiler chemical pumps which are metering pumps that are used in boiler water applications by pumping chemical solutions in exact dosages.
Positive Displacement Pumps
Positive displacement pumps are commonly used in hydraulic systems to create a continuous flow by drawing fluid in at an inlet and discharging it through an outlet. The extensive LCEC selection of positive displacement pumps include:
- Rotary positive displacement pumps that work by using a rotary to move fluids.
- Positive displacement dosing pumps that are small and designed to create a very precise flow rate. This type of pump can be used for medicine, industrial, agricultural and manufacturing purposes.
- Chemical gear pumps which are a type of positive displacement pump that creates a non-pulsating flow and is capable of pumping a wide range of chemicals.
As the name suggests this type of pump is used in vacuum systems with a variety of pressure ranges. Our selection of vacuum pumps includes both liquid ring vacuum pumps and dry screw vacuum pumps.
Get the Parts You Need to Rebuild Your Pumps
At LCEC we have complete industrial pumps as well as parts to refurbish or rebuild existing pumps at your facility. If you need help locating a pump part our knowledgeable customer service reps are just a call away.
Search the Complete Industrial Equipment Database
Don’t see the pump or part you need? We’re constantly buying and selling industrial equipment, and available pumps may not be listed. Search our complete database of 14,000+ pieces of industrial equipment or contact us today to get personal assistance finding parts.